As of February 2020, the Board created a new fee schedule for construction projects. These fees will go towards bridge and road maintenance costs, as construction can create a lot of wear and tear on our roads.
It would be best if residents reached out to the Board, via phone or email, prior to starting construction. The steps for assessing fees are as follows:
- Obtain a permit from Summit County
- Provide the Board with a copy of the permit, no later than one week after starting construction
- After the Board receives the permit, an invoice will be sent to you
The fees are as follows:
- Construction valued over $10,000 will be assessed a $250 impact fee
- Construction valued over $30,000 (or new construction) will be assessed a $500 impact fee